WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
As part of its activities for its ESA (European Space Agency) client, G-nous is looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist who supports data collection, analysis and management and who deals with the creation of technical reports.
- In-depth study of business issues related to industrial policy and geographical return
- Daily contact with ESA
- Support in the management and improvement of corporate information systems
- Evaluation of business requests to transform them in technical requirements to be implemented
- Periodic reports
- Use and validation of data extracted from different sources and making of presentations and decision support dashboards
- Defining and monitoring KPIs
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in STEM disciplines, ideally Engineering or Computer Science, or corresponding education and interest
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package, in particular Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent knowledge of PowerBI, Tableau or alternative tools
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Ability to manage several tasks at the same time, identifying priorities and handling their possible unexpected changes
- Attention to details
- Public speaking skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Headquarter: Bari (Italy) + smart working
- You will work in order to get objectives and results. In G-nous we follow the “results culture” and we don’t like the “clock in” culture.
- You will always be supported by colleagues in your activities. Don’t be shy and ask for their help!
- Before to start, you will have a 3 months on-the-job training.
- Form of collaboration: to be agreed during the interview